Create a high quality 3-model based on a piece of antique furniture
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $323
- Modtagne indlæg: 23
- Vinder: Artist3Dart
Antique & Contemporary Furniture company is seeking top-notch 3d talent to join our team remotely in creating high quality and accurate fully textured 3d models of our inventory offerings.
- Expert knowledge of clean topology on both low res & hi res geometry
- Accurate modeling from photographs and basic dimensions using rotoscoping
- Expert knowledge of PBR materials, UV mapping & texture baking
- Ability to replicate intricate detail through digital sculpting
The contest will be to recreate the piece attached -- file name "item to model". The winner will receive $300 and will also be hired to join our team (on a remote ongoing freelance basis) to create accurate 3d models of our expansive inventory (thousands of pieces in inventory).
Provide high resolution & low resolution versions (two models total)
Must have clean quad-based topology (no tri’s or n-gons)
Model can be created in any 3D package may be used but Blender is preferred
Materials & Textures
Materials should be named according to SKU + object
High Resolution (4k minimum) fully mapped PBR textures should include:
Format: PNG (24 bit w/ alpha where necessary)
Textures should be fully baked on low res model
- High res photography of the piece to model is attached below named "item to model" with dimensions
- An example of the quality we want is also attached "quality reference"
Please upload a jpg and png of the model and then we will message you to send the other files types*******
“Great working with Rizky! ”
kselvin1, United States.