Create a Company Name for a Graphic Design Firm
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: £7
- Modtagne indlæg: 3
- Vinder: PolygonDesigns
I'm struggling to get a company name for my business and I want to do this contest to get more input and ideas out in the open.
A little bit of background about why I am doing this contest is I am starting a graphic design firm that will mainly deal with creating logos and identity/branding systems for new and existing businesses. My brand message is to design and create a fresh look/brand or promote a business and allow it to grow. I have been brainstorming for a while now and some of the ideas I like but I want to get more input from you all as a final decision in what name I will go for.
Here are a list of rules your entries must follow:
1) The name cannot be an existing company name
2) The name must be no more than three syllables long (e.g. TO-MA-TO)
3) The name must not be offensive or refer to anything inappropriate
4) The name should be suitable for a graphic design business
Some ideas to get the creative cogs moving would be the following:
- A name associated with design or aspects of design
- A name associated with branding or identity
- A name associated with a colour and an object/animal
- A name associated with making and building
- A name associated with speed and efficiency
- A name associated with growth and potential
- A name that merges two words together
- A name that isn't even a word, just three short sounds
Enter as many times as you like, the more entries you make the better chance you will win. Your entry can just be a image file with the name in text and doesn't have to be a logo but if you want to be creative, feel free to make one if you wish.