Create a CIGAR Line's Name & Branding Concept
- Status: Closed
- Præmie: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 62
- Vinder: Aleshander
Create a naming scheme and brand concept for a line of cigars. I am not looking for logos or design work, but an overall concept for this line. Here are the details:
- The overall, existing cigar company is called 'Principle Cigars.'
- An existing line of cigars under the Principle brand is called the 'Aviator Series.' Within each series there are different cigars with different names.
- This project is to create the name and brand concept for an additional line of cigars that will exist next to the Aviator Series.
- I am not necessarily looking for a single cigar name, but a scheme for a series of cigars.
- I will look at any ideas, but here are my thoughts on what might work best:
- The concept needs to be serious, not playful.
- As you can see from the attached images of Aviator Series graphics, the designs are hard-core 1930s art deco. A concept very different than this for the new line might create confusion in brand identity.
- This company is based in Nashville, Tennessee. A southern-themed concept might work well also.
- Along the same lines, nothing about this design should seem modern or slick. A vintage feel/concept is very important.
- Perhaps a slightly different aviation or transportation theme would fit in well? Perhaps it would not be different enough.
- This new line might contain the same five or six different size cigars in different wrapper colors. So, you could have a Connecticut (light) Churchill, a Habano (medium) Churchill, and a Maduro (dark) Churchill, etc. I am just providing this information to help get you thinking, it is not a necessary structure to follow.
- Something with a feminine appeal might be a good idea.
- The slogan of the overall brand is "Some have plans, Few have Principles."
The most creative idea will win this contest regardless of whether or not it is actually used. Since a description of your concept in words is the best tool to convey your thoughts, please message with your ideas rather than simply posting an image of a name.
darrencioffi, United States.