Copywriting for proptech website
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $200
- Modtagne indlæg: 2
- Vinder: TerrexTV
We are a property tech (proptech) startup launching a platform to help growing small-to-medium businesses to find office space and services from a selection of curated commercial real estate landlords, developers, suppliers, vendors and design firms.
Currently, the process of searching for office space and managing and negotiating leases is very offline-based, and our online platform is meant to help business owners digitise the entire process, from searching, viewing, lease management, and even down to sourcing for interior design services, office equipment, and cleaning services.
We are looking for a copywriter to develop branded content for a total of 4 LANDING PAGES - our homepage and key landing pages, and to ensure that the language and tone of voice is aligned with our brand, relevant to our target audience, and SEO-effective.
Writers with in conversion rate optimisation experience would be highly preferred.
For reference, our homepage should primarily target business owners, operations or office managers who are searching for the following:
- office space (offered directly from landlords/developers)
- design firms (specifically, interior design for offices)
- suppliers (of office equipment such as copiers, work furniture, storage, etc)
- vendors (of services like cleaning, moving, provision of office supplies, etc)
The landing page will include benefits of why they should use the platform to manage all their office needs. if they are in the search for office space, they can complete a short needs analysis questionnaire, with curated office space listings provided at the end of it. The user can then request to view a space through the platform, afterwhich a licensed broker will be in contact with them to arrange a consult.
For other needs such as searching for suppliers, vendors and designers, there would be a CTA to direct them to searching for the relevant services.
We will have separate landing pages for the following target audiences:
- DESIGN FIRMS: The landing page will include benefits of why interior design firms should sign up on the platform (as a new channel for leads), with a CTA to a sign up form.
- SUPPLIERS: The landing page will include benefits of why suppliers should sign up on the platform (as a new channel for leads), with a CTA to a sign up form.
- VENDORS: The landing page will include benefits of why vendors should sign up on the platform (as a new channel for leads), with a CTA to a sign up form.
- LANDLORDS: The landing page will include benefits of why landlords should sign up on the platform (as a new channel for leads), with a CTA to a sign up form.
“Great experience working with Rex - he fulfilled the project on time and on brief, and was willing to go beyond timeline expectations to deliver the job to our satisfaction. Would work with him again.”
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence