Coffee shop logo
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 40
- Vinder: marcchua7
1. What is the exact name you would like used in your logo design? Duke and Pearl Brew Shop. Are there any acceptable abbreviations of the above? If so, detail. D&P Brew Shop
2. What is your mission statement, slogan or motto? Duke and Pearl regally supporting the palates for Coffee, Beer and Wine with Bulldog attitude. Do you want that included in the design? If it works…
3. What is the nature of your business? D&P is founded on the concept of “karma” and giving back to the community. The owner has a vision to provide an experience of locally brewed coffees and beers providing a different kind food experience to her customers. With this vision and the “karma” she wants to create, the empowerment of minorities to achieve meaningful and sustainable lives is at the core of what the business is founded upon. From the roasting of coffee to the brewing of beers, minority and /or women-owned businesses have been sought out to drive the “karma” of giving.
4. Who are your competitors? Michelangelo’s, Stella Nova and other local coffee shops in Norman, Oklahoma The owner is also seeking locations in South OKC where there is no coffee shop businesses within 5-10 miles.
5. What logos have you seen that you like? (URLs if possible)
6. What logos have you seen that you dislike? None
7. What feel or style would you like to convey with your logo? Attitudes of Bulldogs.
8. What colors do you like or expect? Black and White
Black and White silhouette type
9. What colors do you dislike or would like not used? None/Open to colors
10. Would you like a symbol or a logotype? (Symbol – This is an icon or graphical representation alongside – i.e. apple. // Logotype – it’s within the name itself or sometimes refer to type-face…- i.e. nokia logo.)
I would like to have the two dogs who represent Duke and Pearl in a logo.
Attached are actual photos of Duke and Pearl. The artist painting is an image she loves and should be used as inspiration for the logo.
She likes the abstract feel of the painting and that it captures the energy of the Bulldogs.
The illustration is something she also likes.
Here are some funny videos to capture the spirit of the American bulldog
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
“Good working Marc. Thank you”
CherylLawson, United States.