Business Card Design
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $40
- Modtagne indlæg: 81
- Vinder: HammyHS
I'm looking for a business card design for my independent record label called, Crossing Over Records. Any and all colours welcome (except pink and brown), and creativity is encouraged.
About the record label:
Crossing Over Records is the brainchild of Australian artist Jason Grey. The label pushes forward thinking music, merging genres to create a hybrid style. Techno meets trance, progressive meets electro, tech house meets new school – Crossing Over is about blurring the borders of dance music and creating a universal sound.
Styles and look:
I'm looking for an overall look and feel of modern, simple, minimal, cutting-edge, creative. Please do not use a standard, boring template. I am looking for something unique, creative and different - this is essential.
- Please see the attached zip for ideas and samples. This is the overall look I am after.
The design must be and/or include:
- full colour, OR an all black card with white text.
- include the logo for the label (please use thicker version attached in package)
- double sided (preferably logo on one side, contact details on the other)
Front of card - details to include:
- name of person
- position title
- email address
- phone number
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media links or icons (all of which are the same - i.e. FB/jasongreydj, Instagram @jasongreydj, Twitter @jasongreydj)... these can be merged onto one line if needed.
Back of card:
- logo (please use the thicker version in the attached package)
The winner must include the Photoshop PSD file for printing of the business card, with all layers, fonts, icons, vectors, and all graphic elements supplied so as details can be updated when needed.
Examples of current and previous release artwork can be viewed at - https://db.tt/1CFC1rQL
“Great job on the design, and was very responsive to changes and edits made throughout the entire design process. Very pleased with the end result and the final files supplied. ”