Build an Excel sheet that uses options to write sentences
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 16
- Vinder: ginpasawa
We have to write a lot of notes for different customers financial scenarios which is a time consuming task.
Most of the notes we write for different scenarios is very similar and majority of notes get repetitive and about 20% is new specific to the customers situation while the other 80% is just the same notes from different part linked together to make new sentences.
We want to develop a self writing program/excel/access etc that use some of the best sentences/notes from various customers/scenarios that we have complied to make new notes.
The method we are brainstorming is have multiple check boxes at the top of each section that we select and input the main data and the program will use this data and use the database of phrases we have provided and link the correct phrases together to create a new set unique sentences
Of course there is a lot of different situations and the context will be provided to use to build a data of these phrases for the program/excel/access etc to create the sentences.
It should have a database of key phrases and by us selecting some check boxes and entering some manual data such as name etc it should be able to use the phrase from the database and construct a new unique sentence for that section.
There is multiple sections hence would need the above method for each section
Of course this is just an idea we have and we are open to suggestions that might make it work better
The method we select needs to do all the above and be flexible to add new phrases and update phrases in the future.
We are open to ideas and methods to do all the above hence the best method that suits our will be select but also examples will be required to demo that idea for us to review. (this could be just a small formula to show how it would work etc)
Example texts (main variables to select from depending on the checkbox selected)
Living expenses declared at $xxxp/m of which is $xxx above/below HPI+10%, main expense/income account is xxx acc: xxxx and noted high level of discretionary spending however always in positive/negvative balance and good/bad household income to accommodate
The winner will be provided the notes template to update and migrate their formulas into.
“excellent work ”