Automated Indesign document creation
- Status: Pending
- Præmier: $1350
- Modtagne indlæg: 2
The script will add and format text and image content to an InDesign file, based on the requirements of our templates.
There are 6 sections to the final document:
1) A cover and back page;
2) A general information page;
3) An expo overview page showing lectures in a ‘tv guide’ style grid format;
4) An exhibitor overview page
5) Exhibitor details pages;
6) (Most importantly) lecture detail pages of which we must accommodate four classes of speakers (keynotes, featured, highlighted, and standard) each with distinct image box sizes and text box lengths.
It works like this:
1. Third party speakers and exhibitors add photos and text to a website database.
[login to view URL] photos and text are pulled into Filemaker where we edit the content, prepare it for the script, and output to the tab delimited (or similar) file.
[login to view URL] script interprets the tab delimited file and pulls text & images into the print-ready template.
We are looking for a freelancer that has the following skills:
1. InDesign Scripting development experience
2. Familiarity with Print Process, InDesign scripting.
To apply :
Please submit a cover letter highlighting:
1. Your script experience, especially matching the job description
2. Your speed in turning around work.
Finally, please describe any technical challenges and see in this job.
About us :
We produce holistic living, sustainability, and natural health fairs worldwide.