Mockup of form to order photo books and other print products
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $160
- Modtagne indlæg: 5
- Vinder: H8888
On my website, I want to allow users to order photo books and later other print products, such as refrigerator magnets.
EDIT: To be clear, this is print products where the customer uploads their own photos and I will then print products with their own photos and send to them.
I want you to make just a mockup of how that could look like. Meaning your final delivery is just the pictures you submit in your bid.
Here is how it works:
1. The user must upload photos. I imagine the whole page will accept uploads but there should be a visual cue to make sure users understand what they have to do.
2. For each page in the book, the user must choose a layout and there will probably be 5 different layouts to choose from. Some layouts have one large image and others have maybe 3 or 4 smaller images. Most layouts also include space for text.
3. The user can choose which images are shown where and on which page. They can type to include text on each page. There could be text associated with the page itself or individual texts for each image.
4. The user cannot change the layout of the page, but they can adjust the visible part of the image so the photo book shows the part of the image they find interesting.
5. There are at least 20 pages and on top of that, there is a cover and a backside, which the user can also design.
6. It's important there is a focus on keeping it simple and easy and NOT on including many features.
7. It's important the user can get an overview of the photo book while they are working on it and so they can easily move photos between different pages of the photo book.
In addition to the photo book, please include a SIMPLE view of ordering 9 square refrigerator magnets. This is not the focus of this task, but I just want to be sure it is taken into account that this app is going to support more print product types.
In your design, please include purple, maybe this color or some variants of this color, up to you: #a43cbd
To make it easier to understand what I am looking for, I have attached a screenshot of the current solution I have. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD USE AS A TEMPLATE. I CREATED THIS CONTEST BECAUSE I NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND BETTER.
“The best experience I have had so far with a designer. Good instincts and good communication.”
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence