Logo, interior, branding, interior packaging for to go, corporate identity
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: €250
- Modtagne indlæg: 29
- Vinder: Maryturenko
Traditional Serbian food restaurant (to go and to have fast meal inside).
1. Logo Design
2. Interior design and concept (3D design)
3. Corporate visual identity
4. Packaging design
5. Menu cards and other material design
If you are interested in and capable to do this, please find all inputs below>
In West Balkan countries people have habits to eat traditional domestic cooked food, such as beans, peas, mousaka, goulash...
They still like all these meals, but they don’t have time to prepare it at home.
On the other side, market is owerflowed with new fast food chains which are preparing everything in one place, from pizzas, pastas, burgers, barbecue, beefsteaks, etc, even cooked meals... If you prepare all these food in one place, in most cases you don’t have quality and taste which you need, you loose authenticity, but they all want to grab as many different consumers as they can. This affects meal quality.
This place should be authentic and consumers need to feel and see this at first moment, from the name of the place, logo, interior, meals, packaging, and of course fantastic taste.
1. Domestic authentic cooked meal slow food restaurant with “ fast food” concept
2. For logo: The name will be Mc’Lonac / Sounds familiar ? (smiley) - “Lonac” is Serbian name for big pot where you prepare all these meals. It can be made of ceramic, metal, clay). Clay Pot as object needs to be part of logo. Use simmilar form for the font and colours as Mc'Donalds (they will probably sue us, so we need to give them something to work with). :-) ). Just to see how does it looks like, we will change coulours later.
3. Interior - Big pot needs to dominate throughout the place and to be key figure. Actually, the real big pot where we are going to prepare meals needs to be also visible and close to all the senses of consumers (to be visible, to be able to smell the food preparing).
4. Wood and Stone interior details
6. We will also have delivery option, so we need to have interesting and conceptually made packaging design to pack the meals. It needs to be simple, but authentic, and unique (have in mind that these dishes will be in liquid form, so packaging needs to be ready to transport liquid form dishes)
“Proffesosional, always ready to listen carefully, proactive with ideas and fully cooperate. I will contact Mary for all further similar projects! Real PRO!”