Design an Poster for an Offroad Event!
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $400
- Modtagne indlæg: 41
- Vinder: TreeXMediaWork
for a client we are looking for a poster design and a flyer design for an offroad event.
THe base BG image is delivered and can be found in the link below. In the same package you will also find the sponsor logos.
Feel free to use the BG in creative use, it doenst have to be JUST this bg, or just this colors. Its the base image.
Apart from the bg image, we would also like a little logo for the event 'Outdoor Planet' to be worked into the poster / flyer.
This is the list of items that need to be mentioned on the poster/flyer: (I've translated the meaning, so you can better understand their importance )
- Outdoor Planet ( Event name) + logo
- 4 sponsors ( Desert Foxx / O&M / Front Runner / Vision X )
- Dates : 19th and 20th november
- Location : Waasland Expohallen Temse + adres ( Kapelanielaan 27, 9140 Temse)
- 4x4 and Outdoor Beurs ( event about 4x4 vehicles and Outdoor lifestyle)
- Voor groot & klein, voor jong & oud ( for big and small, young and old )
- Toegangsprijs : €7 ( onder 12j gratis ) ( Entry fee )
- Mention the 'overleef' as a sideactivitity with logo + website ([login to view URL])
- somewhere small in a corner : Niet op openbare weg gooien + verantwoordelijke uitgever O&M - Bart Verhoeven
The Event needs to feel like outdoor adventure, fun, dirt, survival, ... :) - big, robust and wild, but nice to look at.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE POSTER DESIGN AS FIRST
PLEASE SUBMIT EVERYTHING IN SINGLE SUBMISSIONS - I DO NOT WANT 10's submissions for a single design.
The poster and the Flyer are the same content, just adjust to fit the flyer size also.
Deliverables expected for contest: ( 300DPI / CMYK + RGB COLORS )
A2 POSTER JPG DESIGN
A2 POSTER PRINT PDF ( 420mm x 600mm + 3mm bleed )
A2 POSTER LAYERED AI OR PSD FILE PACKED
US FLYER JPG DESIGN
US FLYER PRINT PDF ( 210mmx100mm + 3mm bleed )
US FLYER LAYERED AI OR PSD FILE PACKED
LOGO OUTDOORPLANET AI
ALL USED ASSETS
Find the assets ( logo's and base image here : [login to view URL] )
logo O&M = [login to view URL]
“Design was rather OK - but the demaned settings for print, the errors in the work, the amounts of feedback were not up to par. I've ended up optimizeing for print myself”