There are two days left in this contest. Please take a look at any feedback, update your logo design and resubmit. There are several contenders in this contest and we are excited to see any other original ideas. Some of these ideas are overlapping and look the same.
We like the use of negative space which some have accomplished.
We'd like to remind you that the company name is Ready Tech. An insignia should reflect R and T and not T and R. This is confusing for the people who will glance at this logo and lose interest because of confusion.
Please also see if you can use these two colors: 03a9f4 and ffad33
Feel free to use them both, only one or a gradient of them.
To save space, please submit your logos together on one entry regardless of color scheme. There are too many entries with different colors and they are getting lost in the sea of other designs. This will help you win the contest.
Please present your artwork, flat and on a plain color such as black or white. Any 3d designs will automatically be rejected. We do not need to see what it will look like on a glass wall or other generic curved glass display.
Please take the following into consideration when designing your logo:
1) Keep it Simple - no need design a logo that is overly complicated.
2) The company name is Ready Tech - Not KT Ready or Ready Teach.
3) If you want your design to be considered, please actually design a logo with the name and do not submit a template.
4) We can tell when your design is using "off-the-shelf" vector images for "technology". Please be original.
5) Don't use our existing logo in your design, this is forgery.
The logo will be used in the real world as such:
1) On the web - including website, advertising and marketing
2) On clothes or t-shirts to be screen printed or embroidered
3) On roll cases - displayed with a sprayed on stencil
4) Stickers - whether die-cut or on a roll, the design should be easy to print
5) Displayed on video screens or in video format
Please read this, rethink your design and submit something original.
Consider logo on white & dark background, not on mockups which are provided by designer, they are photoshop tricks,& most of them are copied from internet, final file is submitted by any designer is on plane background.Final logo looks very diffrent from mockups.
The logo pasted on shining walls are from shutterstock & other website, we cannot find links so they hide under mockups.Thank u.