Design a banner
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $125
- Modtagne indlæg: 132
- Vinder: MDSUHAILK
We require the design of a banner for an upcoming Health Tech conference. The banner will be advertising our mobile/iPad app, Nadia, and needs to entice healthcare professionals (nurses, doctors etc) and management (CIO's, Directors etc) to find out more about Nadia.
Mandatory banner content:
- Nadia logo - attached
- URL: [login to view URL]
- Logos of Webtools Health & Incisive Medical systems who developed Nadia (attached)
- Slogan "digitising non-patient centric tasks for greater efficiencies"
- Nadia purple - as per logo colour
Optional banner content:
- Quote: "Previously we didn't know the results of our audits for 3 or 4 days. Now we can see it all in real-time and can action any issues immediately" - Roxanne McKerras, Project Manager, Releasing Time to Care Programme
- Screenshot of app (attached)
- Images of healthcare professionals/nurses
- Additional colours or images can be used
Designs must not include:
- Images of patients
Banner size: 850mm W x 2010mm H
Designs in psd. or ai. format.
“Suhail K. was provided a great design for our contest. When it came to handover the files were not completely as required on first or second delivery of files. Unfortunately we had tight time constraints after the contest ended to print the banner for our event, and due to approx a 12 hour time difference Suhail K. was not as readily available to assist to make revision changes as required. We hugely value the work Suhail K. provided however we had to engage a local designer from the company printing our banner to finish off the work in time. While this is all a result of our time constraints, Suhail K. advertises 24/7 online support in his About Me section and when we came to rely on this, this was not indeed the case. Suhail K. will benefit from provided more accurate support expectations. We would happily work with Suhail K. in future, taking into consideration the delays resulting from time differences. ”
BrettWEBTOOLS, New Zealand.